Enhancing Personal Creativity
Acquisition of Creative Energy
Curiosity and Interest
- Try to be surprised by something every day.
- Try to surprise at least one person every day.
- Write down each day what surprised you and how you surprised others.
- When something strikes a spark of interest, follow it.
- Wake up in the morning with a specific goal to look forward to.
- If you do anything well, it becomes enjoyable.
- To keep enjoying something, you need to increase its complexity.
- Take charge of you schedule
- Make time for reflection and relaxation
- Shape your space
- Find out what you like and what you hate about life.
- Start doing more of what you love, less of what you hate.
- Develop what you lack.
- Shift often from openness to closure.
- Aim for complexity.
- Find a way to express what moves you.
- Look at problems from as many viewpoints as possible.
- Figure out the implications of the problem.
- Implement the solution.
- Produce as many ideas as possible.
- Have as many different ideas as possible.
- Try to produce unlikely ideas.
- Try as many domains as possible
- Focus on domains that fit your interests